Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cards with Love

Hi, 


Welcome to my new created blog. My name is Cennic. I love to make cards and albums for people and also for my own collection. I hope I could share this passion of card making of mine with others. 

In this blog, I will be posting some cards and album that I have made. Please do comment and share your ideas with me.


Birthday Album
Birthday Album
Card for my friend who shifted to new house

Christmas card

A wedding card for my friend

Birthday card for my friend

Christmas card

Christmas Card

Christmas Card

Thank You card

Christmas Card

Christmas Card
Enjoy!



12 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland. You sure have a lovely collection of cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments. If you have any lovely ideas or blog related to cards making, pls do share with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colorful cards!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty. I love all the snowmen! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! you have made some awesome items :) thanks for joining us on 365 and hope to see more from you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...you sure have been crafty!
    Really fabbie cards you share with us. Thanks for playing along with uson 365 Cards...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a wonderful collection of pretty and cheerful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful projects! I'm glad you're joining in the fun and enjoying your hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowsers! so much art in one post! BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete